- ¾ cup almonds
- ½ cup mixed nuts seeds. I used cashews & brazil nuts)
- ¾ cup coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 8-10 medjool dates pitted
- 1/3 cup (85g) nut butter
- ¼ cup (40g) tahini
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 heaped dessertspoon mesquite powder
- 1 heaped dessertspoon maca powder
- ¼ cup (60g) coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (40g) cacao
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon (20g) rice malt syrup
- Base: Place all ingredients in a thermomix or food processor and process for 30-60 seconds or until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Press the mixture into the base of a 20cm x 20cm* lightly greased and lined baking tin & refrigerate until set.
- Caramel: Place all ingredients in a thermomix or food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until smooth. Add a small amount of water if mixture is a little too thick. Spread over the prepared base and return to the fridge.
- Chocolate: Place all ingredients in thermomix and combine at 50 degrees, speed 2 for 1 minute. Alternately, melt in a saucepan over a low heat until combined. Pour over the top of your slice & place in fridge until set.
- The previous layer should be set by the time you are ready to add the next one
- *I actually just make this in one of my large glass Pyrex storage containers. (26×16) Then I just put the lid on & have minimal dishes.