Cauliflower and Broccoli Fritters
Makes approximately 16 fritters
- 2 cups finely diced cauliflower
- 3 cups finely diced broccoli
- 1 cup grated Haloumi cheese (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli and haloumi with eggs, coconut flour and black pepper and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, and shape mixture into balls with your hands.
- Place on baking paper nd flatten gently to form fritters. using your hands, shape mixture into balls and flatten into fritters.
- Optional: lightly drixxle with macadamia or coconut oil
- Place in oven and cook for approximately 15 minutes until browned and slightly crisp.
- These are delicious served with a squeeze of lemon, some hummus or a salsa verde.
This recipe freezes well.