This is a very easy recipe- when you have beautiful fresh food minimal tinkering is required.
- Fresh flathead tails- I like to buy mine from the South Melbourne Market
- Lemon zest & reserve lemon to squeeze juice over cooked fish.
Supergreen salad recipe can be found here
- Place flathead in a dish and sprinkle with sumac. Grate over some lemon zest and refrigerate until its time to cook.
- You may choose to cook your flathead on the BBQ or in the pan.
- Once cooked, serve with green salad and enjoy.