I usually make my cauliflower rice in my Thermomix. Here is a version that you can easily make.
- 1 small head of organic cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped finely in a food processor
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- Add cauliflower pieces to food processor and pulse until it looks like rice grains.
- Sautee the onions in the coconut oil over medium heat until translucent.
- Add cauliflower and stir.
- Cook, covered for 5-10 mins until cauliflower is softened or to your liking. At 5mins it will still have a light crunch so cook for longer if you like it softer.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fluff lightly with a fork before serving.
You can also use this to make a batch of cauliflower fried rice. Yum!