These are great as a snack, for breakfast or anytime really!
- 425g tin of tuna; Fish 4 Eva or Safcol
- 1 Tbs coconut four
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- I cup cooked sweet potato. Mashed
- 1/2 small capsicum, finely chopped
- Zest 1 lime & 1 Tb lime juice
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced & ½ red chili finely chopped (optional)
- 2 eggs
- Coconut oil- as liquid to grease muffin tins.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into muffin tins greased with coconut oil.
- Bake at 180degrees for 15-18minutes or until cooked through.